1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to every country in the world.
2. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is free.
3. How long does it take to receive my order?
It takes 2-5 days to process and ship your order. Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email that contains the tracking number. You can use this number to keep track of your package until it arrives.
It usually takes 2-3 weeks for US & some European customers to receive their orders, whereas other international customers will receive their orders within 3-6 weeks.
To know the exact shipping time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Can I track my order?
Yes. Once we've shipped your order, we'll send you a confirmation email that contains the tracking number.
5. When will I receive my shipment confirmation and tracking number?
Immediately after placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. After this, it will take 2-5 days to process your order and ship it. Once shipped, we will send you a second email that contains the shipping information and the tracking number.
Please allow up to 5 days to receive the second email. If you do not receive it within 5 days, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
6. I did not receive the shipping confirmation email and tracking number. Where is it?
Please allow up to 5 days to receive the shipping confirmation email. If you do not receive it within 5 days, make sure that you've checked the Spam folder. If it's not there, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can follow up on your order.
7. My tracking says "no information available at this moment".
For some logistics companies, it usually takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to get updated on their system. If 5 days has passed and you are still getting the same message, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
8. What about possible customs fees?
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have been shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive at your country (this happens very rarely).
9. Why am I getting seperate packages/tracking numbers?
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- Different designers/warehouse location (we work from multiple warehouses to bring you the best selections at affordable prices)
- Certain items may be on back order
- Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office